- Home Page
- Foreign Student Application Form
CONSENT FORM ON THE PROTECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
1. GENERAL INFORMATION
Protection, processing and preservation of your personal data that you share; first and foremost of your life your fundamental rights and freedoms, including privacy, and the security of your personal data. we show In accordance with our sensitivity, the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 and the relevant legislation will take place within the scope of carried out under the contract between the parties activities Consent to the Protection and Processing of this Personal Data It will be protected and processed as specified in the Form.
2. DEFINITIONS a) KVK Law: Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data, b) Explicit consent: Consent on a specific subject, based on information and expressed with free will, c) Personal data: All kinds of information (name, surname, address, identity information, telephone, etc.) related to an identified or identifiable natural person, d) Personal data of special nature: Data of special nature such as race, ethnicity, political opinion, religion, membership of a foundation or union, health, criminal conviction and security measures, e) Processing of personal data: Obtaining, recording, storing, preserving, changing, rearranging, disclosing, transferring, taking over, making available, of personal data fully or partially automatically or non-automatically provided that it is a part of any data recording system. All kinds of operations carried out on the data such as bringing, classifying or preventing its use, f) Data controller: Means the natural or legal person who determines the purposes and means of processing personal data and is responsible for the establishment and management of the data recording system.
3. DATA SPEAKER
In accordance with the KVK Law No. 6698, your personal and private data, Data Controller It will be processed, transferred and stored within the legal limits. Data Information about the responsible person is available below: Data Controller: VE Education Health Consulting Limited Company Tax Office: Bakirkoy Tax Number: 9240896702 Central Address: Ataköy 7-8-9-10. Kisim Mah. E-5 Yanyol Cad. No:20/1 Atakoy Towers Block A No:120 Bakirkoy Istanbul Phone: 0212 813 34 77 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. PURPOSE OF PROCESSING AND TRANSFERRING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Veri Sorumlusu’nun vereceği hizmetlerden faydalanmanız; vatandaşlık işlemleri, başvuru işlemleri,evrak işlemleri gibi sözleşmede yer alan hukuki yükümlülüklerin yerine getirilebilmesi, ihtiyaç halindesizinle irtibat kurulabilmesi, sözleşmesel gelişmelerin tarafınıza bildirilmesi, kişisel verileriniz doğrultusunda sözleşme kapsamında sizin için strateji belirlenmesi, öneri ve şikayetlerinizin kayıt altına alınması, öneri ve şikayetlerinize göre memnuniyetin ve verimliliğin artırılması için ticari iş stratejilerinin belirlenmesi, ihtiyaçlarınız ve talepleriniz doğrultusunda daha iyi hizmet verilmesi, ödemeler hakkındaki bilgilerin ve gelişmelerin kayıt altına alınması ve takibinin yapılması,reklam,tanıtım ve kampanyalar hakkında sizi de bilgilendirmek, sözleşmesel hizmetler kapsamında analiz, listeleme, raporlama, profilleme ve istatistiki veriler oluşturabilmek, kanuni düzenlemelerin zorunlu kıldığı hallerde kamu kurum ve kuruluşlarının taleplerini yerine getirmek gibi amaçlarla kişisel verileriniz işlenecek ve aktarılacaktır. KVK Kanunu’nun 4. maddesi gereğince, kişisel verileriniz işlenirken hukuka ve dürüstlük kurallarına uygun, işlendikleri amaçla bağlantılı, sınırlı ve ölçülü olarak belirli, açık ve meşru amaçlar için işlenecektir ve
5. METHODS OF COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data can be processed by the Data Controller through automatic or non-automatic methods, call center, website, social media, contact forms, cookies, signed contracts, electronic It can be collected orally, in writing or electronically through mail, faxes, letters, mobile applications and similar means.
6. TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data; Within the scope of the provisions of the KVK Law regarding the transfer of personal data and its transfer abroad, for the purposes and legal reasons in this form; domestic and/or dormitory Private and/or public universities outside of Turkey, the Ministry of National Education (MEB), Student Selection and Placement Center (ÖSYM), auditing and accounting firms that we work with under the supervision of our commercial activities, law offices, judicial authorities, our business partners, our employees. / or it can be shared and transferred to third parties, institutions and organizations from which we receive services abroad.
7. STORAGE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data can be stored for as long as required for the purposes of processing. Although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the KVK Law and other relevant laws, your personal data will be deleted, destroyed or anonymized by the Data Controller, ex officio or upon your request, in the event that the reasons requiring processing are eliminated.
8. YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE KVK LAW
Within the scope of your legal rights in accordance with Article 11 of the KVK Law; Data at any time The responsible person applies to our company;
1. Learning whether your personal data is processed or not, 2. Requesting information about your personal data if it has been processed, 3. The purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used in accordance with the purpose learning, 4. Knowing the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred, in the country or abroad, 5. If your personal data is incomplete or incorrectly processed, correcting them don't want, 6. In the event that the reasons requiring the processing of your personal data disappear, personal data request the deletion or destruction of your data and the personal requesting the notification of third parties to whom your data has been transferred, 7. By analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems against you object to the occurrence of a result, 8. In case of damage due to unlawful processing of your personal data your damage demanding removal, You have the rights and you have the right to demand from the Data Controller. 13 of the KVK Law. In accordance with the article, you can make your requests regarding your rights in writing or on the Protection of Personal Data. of the Board You must forward it to the Data Controller by other methods to be determined. It determines your identity for your requests, the necessary documents and the right you request. includes your explanations, your written request with wet signature, Ataköy 7-8-9-10. Kisim Mah. E-5 Minor Chad. No:20/1 Ataköy Towers A Blok No:120 Bakırköy Istanbul by hand to our address. You can bring it, send it through a notary public, send it by registered mail with return receipt or Personal Data You can send it to us by other methods determined by the Protection Board. Your requests can be made free of charge within thirty days at the latest, depending on the nature of your request. is finalized. However, If the transaction requires a cost, a fee is stipulated by the Personal Data Protection Board. In this case, the fee in the tariff determined by the Board may be charged. In addition, if there is a change in your personal data, it is available to us with the same methods. current You can send your information and change request.
By approving this document, we have sent our company to our company within the scope of Articles 5 and 6 of the KVK Law No. 6698. Your personal data and sensitive personal data that you have forwarded are hereby stated in this form. we explained processed, stored and processed by our Company in accordance with the purposes and legal reasons. You expressly consent to its transmission. Your personal data complies with legal regulations aspect will be processed within the time limits stipulated in commercial practices. Within the scope of the Law, the Data Controller shall comply with all responsibilities and obligations in the KVK Law. agrees to comply. Your personal data, to be determined by the Data Controller, Storage and storage of this data to third parties, institutions and organizations abroad and you expressly consent to its transfer for processing for expressly consented purposes.